The Unpaywall middleware uses the
DOI found in access events to request Open Acess metadata using the Unpaywall API. Limited to
100 000 DOIs per day.
- unpaywall-cache : Set to
falseto disable result caching. Enabled by default.
- unpaywall-TTL : Lifetime of cached documents, in seconds. Defaults to
7 days (3600 * 24 * 7)
- unpaywall-throttle : Minimum time to wait between each packet of queries, in milliseconds. Defaults to
- unpaywall-paquet-size : Maximum number of DOIs to request in parallel. Defaults to
- unpaywall-buffer-size : Maximum number of memorised access events before sending requests. Defaults to
- unpaywall-email : The email to use for API calls. Defaults to
curl -v -X POST http://localhost:59599 -H "ezPAARSE-Middlewares: unpaywall" -F "firstname.lastname@example.org"