# COUNTER Reports
ezPAARSE can generate COUNTER reports based on the data collected in its results. To that effect, you use the parameter COUNTER-Reports and specify:
- the type of report (
JR1is the only one available for now)
- the output format with the COUNTER-Format parameter
# Parameters (headers)
- COUNTER-Reports: lists the COUNTER reports you want to generate (eg:
BR2). The download links are accessible in the
statssection from the processing report.
- COUNTER-Format: COUNTER reports output format :
XML(by default) or
- COUNTER-Customer: client's name and/or email address that will appear in the reports, either
ezPAARSE<mail de l'administrateur>by default)
- COUNTER-Vendor: vendor's name and/or email address that will appear in the reports, either
# CLI Usage
curl -X POST http://localhost:59599 \ -H "Accept:text/csv" \ -H "Traces-Level:info" \ -H "COUNTER-Reports:JR1" \ -H "COUNTER-Format:csv" \ -F "firstname.lastname@example.org;type=application/x-gzip"
With cURL, the generated report can be downloaded at the URL given in the Job-Report-jr1 header (see below).
# Usage through the online form
Using the online form, you can ask for the creation of COUNTER reports by adding specific headers in the Headers (advanced) section (see below):
When the processing of logs is finished, the COUNTER reports can be downloaded via the link(s) in the stats section of the processing report, look for the url-counter-jr1 line (see below):
# COUNTER reports
The COUNTER report(s) can be directly used in a spreadsheet program, depending on the specified output format. You can see below a TSV file imported in Excel: